Happy Spring Equinox everyone. For many its been a long winter but in Breckenridge spring means the beginning of the best skiing and riding of the year. And also some really super-fun parties and events!
Every Year Breckenridge Ski Resort Brings in some really awesome free music for Breck’s annual spring Festival, Spring Fever.
Spring Fever is Breckenridge’s annual town and mountain April festival. It is a mix of events, parties, competitions and free concerts.
2015 Concert dates:
The highlight of Spring Fever is the concerts! Each year Breckenridge Ski Area brings awesome free acts to play at the base of Peak 8. This year is no exception. Check out this lineup:
- Sat. April 11, 2015 - Third Eye Blind
- Sun. April 12, 2015 - Eric Paslay
- Sat. April 18, 2015 - American Authors
- Sun. April 19, 2015 - The Infamous Stringdusters
2015 Events and Parties:
- Sat. April 4, 2015 – Beer and Chili Cookoff: Come to Seven’s Restaurant in the Grand Lodge on Peak 7 and taste the best chili around, wash it down with tasty beer and vote your favorite!
- Sat. April 11, 2015 - Spring Beer Festival: The highlight event of Spring Fever is the Beer Festival. This year the Spring Beer Festival will be on Ridge Street downtown and will feature beer samplings from over 35 breweries.
- Sun. April 19th, 2015 – Closing Day Luau: Come to the Peak 8 Base area in your best Hawaiian shirt and enjoy coconut drinks and authentic Hawaiian food!
- Sat. &Sun. March 21 & 22 – GoPro Big Mountain Challenge: Check out this big mountain youth freeride event on Peak 6.
- Sat. March 28, 2015 – Mountain Dew Throwback Throwdown: Breckenridge’s annual “retro” snowboarding halfpipe competition. This year come celebrate Breckenridge’s 30th anniversary of snowboarding!
There is a ton more happening this year during Breckenridge’s Spring Fever but these are the highlights.
For the best deals on Breckenridge lodging visit breckenridgediscountlodging.com.